Discover all you need to know about West Sussex.
West Sussex Life 2017-19 is a comprehensive research tool presenting the latest statistics and information available about all areas of public interest in West Sussex.
West Sussex Life provides our residents, businesses and public sector services with a free resource to support their work and use for personal reference.
Easy to explore, well-presented and accessible online - the new edition of West Sussex Life displays data in a visually engaging way and suitable for school pupils, professionals, businesses and anyone interested in finding out more about their community.
What can West Sussex Life teach me?
The latest instalment will give readers a local insight on social, economic and demographic characteristics across a host of subject areas.
Learn about a number of key topics:
• Population – Who lives in West Sussex? Which county areas are most-populated? What our future population could look like?
• Economy – Find out about economic activity in West Sussex, compare the number of employees across industry sectors, and find out about the different sorts of businesses that locate here.
• Housing – Know the average value of houses in West Sussex, find out the number of new-builds recently completed and compare the popularity among different housing types.
• Health and wellbeing – Discover how many of us maintain a healthy diet, understand the level of obesity in children and adults and find about the common causes of death across the county.
• Environment – Learn about renewable energy and sustainability in West Sussex, compare energy consumption between districts, and find out how much waste we dispose of across the county.