West Sussex Connections is West Sussex County Council's publication, keeping both residents and businesses up to date with the latest news about our services.
It is currently published twice a year and includes articles with information on the 80% of local government services provided by the authority and its partners. The cost is partially offset by advertising, but costs around 10p per household.
The newspaper is delivered by Royal Mail to almost all of approximately 385,000 households in the county. Please be aware though that if you register for the Royal Mail 'opt out' service to stop the delivery of unaddressed (junk) mail to your home, you will no longer receive your copy.
You can find more information about opting out of junk mail delivery on the Royal Mail website.
October 2019 edition includes
- A pull out and keep Residents' Information Guide.
- Useful information about how to prepare for winter.
- Trading Standards - some recent court cases brought to protect residents and legitimate businesses.
- Is your child starting or changing schools next year? Find all the key dates.
- Details of help available for young people with mental health issues.
- Could you take an active role in the running of your child's school? Apply to become a school governor.
- If you need support to quit smoking, read details of where you can get practical help.
- There's a new scheme running to open up care homes to the community to benefit the home residents and people living in the area.
- Some more mystery vintage photos from our Record Office archives to test your memory
- Find out what's on in West Sussex this autumn and winter.
Advertise in West Sussex Connections
Interested in keeping West Sussex residents and businesses up to date? if so, why not consider advertising in our quality newspaper.