West Sussex Connections is West Sussex County Council's flagship publication, keeping both residents and businesses up to date with the latest news about our services.
It is published three times a year and includes articles with information on the 80% of County Council services provided by the authority and its partners. The cost is partially offset by advertising, but costs around 9p per household per year.
The newspaper is delivered by Royal Mail to almost all of approximately 370,000 households in the county. Please be aware though that if you register for the Royal Mail 'opt out' service to stop the delivery of unaddressed (junk) mail to your home, you will no longer receive your copy.
You can find more information about opting out of junk mail delivery on the Royal Mail website.
October 2017 - February 2018 edition
- Enter our prize draw survey and tell us what you think of West Sussex Connections
- Pet rescue - find out how our firefighters save our pets in peril
- How our libraries can help you in later life
- School admissions in September 2018 - the deadline to apply is imminent
- Love going to gigs? We have the perfect volunteering job for you!
Advertise in West Sussex Connections
Interested in keeping West Sussex residents and businesses up to date? if so, why not consider advertising in our quality newspaper.