West Sussex Connections is West Sussex County Council's flagship publication, keeping both residents and businesses up to date with the latest news about our services.
It is published twice a year and includes articles with information on the 80% of County Council services provided by the authority and its partners. The cost is partially offset by advertising, but costs around 10p per household.
The newspaper is delivered by Royal Mail to almost all of approximately 383,00 households in the county. Please be aware though that if you register for the Royal Mail 'opt out' service to stop the delivery of unaddressed (junk) mail to your home, you will no longer receive your copy.
You can find more information about opting out of junk mail delivery on the Royal Mail website.
February - June 2019 edition includes
- Budget - The £145m challenge
- Could you become a paid Shared Lives carer?
- Fostering - one woman's passion for caring
- Trips and falls - we have some practical exercises to help you
- Staying safe on the school run
- Mystery images for you to solve
- Beautiful Buchan Park in Crawley - it's free to visit
- What's on in West Sussex?
Advertise in West Sussex Connections
Interested in keeping West Sussex residents and businesses up to date? if so, why not consider advertising in our quality newspaper.