West Sussex Connections is West Sussex County Council's flagship publication, keeping both residents and businesses up to date with the latest news about our services.
It is published three times a year and includes articles with information on the 80% of County Council services provided by the authority and its partners. The cost is partially offset by advertising, but costs around 9p per household per year.
The newspaper is delivered by Royal Mail to almost all of approximately 370,000 households in the county. Please be aware though that if you register for the Royal Mail 'opt out' service to stop the delivery of unaddressed (junk) mail to your home, you will no longer receive your copy.
You can find more information about opting out of junk mail delivery on the Royal Mail website.
January 2017 edition
- Find out the new opening days and charges at our Household Waste Recycling Sites (HWRS)
- Discover ways to live well with dementia and local support and advice available
- Beware the importers of illegal puppies
- Become a 'PROW-er Ranger' like the people in our banner photo and make a difference in the countryside
- Win! Family fun at Goodwood racecourse and family tickets for Arundel Castle.
Advertise in West Sussex Connections
Interested in keeping West Sussex residents and businesses up to date? if so, why not consider advertising in our quality newspaper.