West Sussex Connections is West Sussex County Council's flagship publication, keeping both residents and businesses up to date with the latest news about our services.
It is published three times a year and includes articles with information on the 80% of County Council services provided by the authority and its partners. The cost is partially offset by advertising, but costs around 9p per household per year.
The newspaper is delivered by Royal Mail to almost all of approximately 370,000 households in the county. Please be aware though that if you register for the Royal Mail 'opt out' service to stop the delivery of unaddressed (junk) mail to your home, you will no longer receive your copy.
You can find more information about opting out of junk mail delivery on the Royal Mail website.
February - June 2018 edition includes
- Mystery photos are back! Do you know where these vintage photos were taken?
- Spotlight on East Grinstead
- Trading Standards - what cases have they been working on?
- School term dates - all set out for you
- Air quality - how you can help improve West Sussex air
Advertise in West Sussex Connections
Interested in keeping West Sussex residents and businesses up to date? if so, why not consider advertising in our quality newspaper.