The number of visitors to the West Sussex South Downs, including the Downs Link, Worth Way and our country parks is on the increase, which is great!
But with the increase in users comes the need to be careful when out and about; whether that's on foot, bike or horseback, with friends, family or just walking the dog.
There are a few things you can do to ensure we all continue to enjoy our countryside:
- Respect other visitors on your route and be courteous;
- Cyclists: Please slow down and give way to walkers, horse riders and wheelchair users;
- Please keep your dog under control and clear up after them. Any public bin will do;
- Be aware parts of the Downs Link and Worth Way pass through working farmland;
- Take your litter home with you.
Think of other users, Share rights of way with others, and Be Aware of what's around you!