West Sussex County Council provides services to more than 850,000 residents every day and has pledged to change the way it works, do more, embrace its communities and be ambitious.
The West Sussex Plan sets out how the County Council plans to shape its services for the next five years.
We will focus on:
- Giving our children and young people the best start in life
- Ensuring West Sussex is a prosperous place
- Our communities will be strong, safe and sustainable
- We will support you in later life to remain independent
- We will be a council that works for our communities
It contains our vision for West Sussex and what we are trying to achieve for our residents and for the county.
It also sets out how we will make those differences and how you’ll know whether we have been successful in achieving them.
View the Plan here.