By playing this video YouTube may set cookies
The West Sussex Plan sets out how the County Council plans to shape its services for the next five years.
We will focus on:
- giving our children and young people the best start in life
- ensuring West Sussex is a prosperous place
- our communities being strong, safe and sustainable
- supporting you in later life to remain independent
- being a council that works for our communities.
It contains our vision for West Sussex and what we are trying to achieve for our residents and for the county.
It also sets out how we will make those differences and how you’ll know whether we have been successful in achieving them.
You can download a copy from the West Sussex Plan page.