Support for adults

If you are autistic, there is support available and information about autism and Asperger's Syndrome on our Connect to Support website, including:

  • support from other autistic people
  • online support, like forums or support groups where you can ask questions
  • support to find information and connect with your community
  • autism resources.

Other ways to get help

Support for children

For disabled children and young people (aged 0-25), the West Sussex Local Offer website provides information on how to find, and put you in touch with, support.

Assessment or diagnosis

Help from Adult social care

You will need to check that you are eligible for help from Adult social care. This would depend on an assessment of your needs and the outcomes you want to achieve that are affecting your ability to live well.

Need a diagnosis?

If you think you have autism/Asperger's, you can speak to your GP who can refer you for an autism assessment.

Make services better

Join self advocacy groups:

There are lots of ways you can get involved, you can:

Parent and carer needs

Find support for parents and carers:

Adults' Services (CarePoint)

Contact Adults' Services (CarePoint).

Children's social care support

Contact us for children's social care support.

Share this