The Spark Project enables social enterprises to develop and deliver more sustainable and high impact innovations leading to increased growth.
What we have done so far
- We have undertaken comprehensive research among social enterprise and stakeholders to identify barriers to growth through innovation.
- We will publish a Strategy and Action Plan to involve stakeholders in supporting social enterprises.
- We have launched an innovation model for social enterprises to help make the most of new ideas.
- We held a week-long (12-16 June 2017) of visits, workshops and training with social enterprises from the UK, Belgium and Netherlands.
- We have launched the Spark Accelerator programme and recruited 22 social enterprises to take part in it.
- We have launched the E-Learning Hub-link which will be added soon.
What is next?
- In the coming months we will be working closely with the social enterprises in the Accelerator programme. We will be delivering one-to-one and peer-to-peer sessions, crowd sourcing workshops and training tailored to their needs.
- We will complete the Strategy and Action Plan and continue engaging stakeholders.
- We will take UK social enterprise to Belgium and the Netherlands for exchange visits.
- We will develop tools of support for Start Up social enterprises.
The Spark Social Enterprise Project has received funding from the Interreg 2 Seas Programme 2014-2020 co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under subsidy contract No 2S01-043. Further information is available via the link below.