West Sussex Connections is the flagship publication produced by West Sussex County Council (WSCC) to keep residents and businesses informed. It contains the latest news, articles and information from WSCC, including changes to service operations, policy and national legislation.
This full-colour, tabloid paper is published three times a year and delivered by Royal Mail to more than 381,000 households in the county (which is practically all households). It is also available online, in local libraries and in council buildings.
There is limited availability for advertising on a template-size basis - first come, first served.
Advertising offsets the costs of producing and distributing the paper. If you are unable to provide camera-ready artwork in a high resolution PDF format, our internal Graphic Design team can create an advert at the rate of £39.50 plus VAT per hour.
Due to popular demand, advanced booking is recommended.View the latest edition online
Advertising rates and dimensions
- Option 1: (388mm H x 297mm W - full page) - £5,462+VAT
- Option 2: (404mm H x 300mm W - back page) - £5,462+VAT
(includes bleed and no crop marks)
- Option 3: (140mm H x 274mm W) - £2,237+VAT
- Option 4: (140mm H x 180mm W) - £1,512+VAT
- Option 5: (140mm H x 88mm W) - £ 762+VAT
- Option 6: Event lineage (max 30 words) - £65+VAT
Bespoke packages are available. 10% discount on advertising in multiples of three or more editions.
|Issue||Early booking deadline||Artwork deadline||Publication date|
|68||30 October 2018||31 December 2018||5 February 2019|
|69||5 February 2019||5 May 2019||10 June 2019|
|70||30 June 2019||8 September 2019||14 October 2019|
West Sussex Buy With Confidence members have a preferential rate. Please contact us for details.
- Advertising media production data (PDF, 12KB)
- Advertising terms and conditions for advertising (PDF, 24KB)
- West Sussex Life - Information and statistics about West Sussex