West Sussex Connections is the flagship publication produced by West Sussex County Council to keep residents and businesses informed. It contains the latest news, articles and information from the County Council, including any changes to service operations, policy and national legislation.
This full-colour, tabloid paper is published three times a year and delivered by Royal Mail to more than 379,500 households in the county (which is practically all households). It is also available online, in local libraries and in council buildings.
There is limited availability for advertising on a template-size basis - first come, first served.
Advertising offsets the costs of producing and distributing the paper. If you are unable to provide camera-ready artwork in a high resolution PDF format, our internal Graphic Design team can create an advert at the rate of £39.50 plus VAT per hour.
Due to popular demand, advanced booking is recommended.View the latest edition online
Advertising rates and dimensions
- Option 1: (388mm H x 297mm W - full page) - £4,381+VAT
- Option 2: (140mm H x 274mm W) - £1,795+VAT
- Option 3: (140mm H x 180mm W) - £1,213+VAT
- Option 4: (140mm H x 88mm W) - £ 611+VAT
- Option 5: Event lineage (max 30 words) - £50+VAT
|Issue||Advertising and artwork deadline||Royal Mail delivery date|
|66||4 April 2018||18 June 2018|
West Sussex Buy With Confidence members have a preferential rate. Please contact us for details.
- Advertising media production data (PDF, 12KB)
- Advertising terms and conditions for advertising (PDF, 24KB)
- West Sussex Life - Information and statistics about West Sussex