1 Taste West Sussex magazine
Taste West Sussex magazine is published three times a year, offering information on local food and drink outlets and producers, tourism venues and attractions, as well as how to make the most of our beautiful county.
This award-winning, free magazine is available at over 300 outlets across West Sussex, including Co-Op stores, restaurants, cafes, pubs, farm shops, vineyards, tourist attractions, accommodation providers and garden centres, as well as all 36 libraries.
In addition to the 20,000 hard copies, there is an online edition with hyperlinks to advertisers websites and an active social media presence.
The Taste West Sussex Twitter site has upward of 3,000 followers. Tweets are retweeted on the West Sussex County Council Twitter site, which has approximately 34,000 followers, and the West Sussex Matters Facebook page. There is also a dedicated Taste West Sussex Facebook page.
The next edition of Taste West Sussex magazine is out 5 February 2018.
- 8 January 2018
- 16 April 2018
- 13 August 2018
- 15 May 2018
- 15 September 2018
- Discounts are available for early bird and multiple issue advertising.
- Feature sponsorship opportunities are now available. Phone for details.
- Free entry into monthly Tastemail eNewsletter.
Advertising rates and dimensions
- 1/8 page (89mm W x 55mm H) - £120 + VAT
- 1/4 page (89mm W x 114mm H) - £200 + VAT
- 1/2 page (182mm W x 114mm H) - £360 + VAT
- Full page (216mm W x 266mm H) - £660 + VAT
- Inside front cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £780 + VAT
- Inside back cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £760 + VAT
- Back cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £840 + VAT
- Taste stockists (PDF, 169KB)
- Advertising media production data (PDF, 12KB)
- Advertising terms and conditions for advertising (PDF, 24KB)
- West Sussex Life - Information and statistics about West Sussex