1 Taste West Sussex magazine
Taste West Sussex magazine is published three times a year, offering information on local food and drink outlets and producers, tourism venues and attractions, as well as how to make the most of our beautiful county.
This award-winning, free magazine is available at over 300 outlets across West Sussex, including Co-Op stores, restaurants, cafes, pubs, farm shops, vineyards, tourist attractions, accommodation providers and garden centres, as well as all 36 libraries.
In addition to the 20,000 hard copies, there is an online edition with hyperlinks to advertisers websites and an active social media presence.
The Taste West Sussex Twitter site has 3,369 followers. Tweets are retweeted on the West Sussex County Council Twitter site, which has approximately 44,500 followers, and the West Sussex Matters Facebook page. There is also a dedicated Taste West Sussex Facebook page.
The next edition of Taste West Sussex magazine is out on 15 September 2018.
- 13 August 2018
- 15 September 2018
- February 2019
- 20% discount for advertising in three editions.
- Bespoke packages available to include tastemail broadcast and social media.
Advertising rates and dimensions
- 1/8 page (89mm W x 55mm H) - £153 + VAT
- 1/4 page (89mm W x 114mm H) - £254 + VAT
- 1/2 page (182mm W x 114mm H) - £458 + VAT
- Full page (216mm W x 266mm H) - £839 + VAT
- Inside front cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £992 + VAT
- Inside back cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £966 + VAT
- Back cover (216mm W x 266mm H) - £1,068 + VAT
- Taste stockists (PDF, 169KB)
- Advertising media production data (PDF, 12KB)
- Advertising terms and conditions for advertising (PDF, 24KB)
- West Sussex Life - Information and statistics about West Sussex