Our courses are aimed at all settings caring for children under five years of age including:
- maintained nursery schools
- before and after school clubs and holiday playschemes
- schools delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Early Years training courses (EYT course codes) and network events are available as either webinars or face to face.
The webinar joining link and the pre-course task (if required) will be attached to the Learning and Development Gateway course place confirmation email. Please open this email on a tablet or computer rather than a phone, as the links/materials are not always visible on a phone. If you do not receive the email, please check your junk mail and then contact email@example.com.
Pre-course tasks, such as reading or collecting items from the setting to bring to the session, are compulsory and must be completed before the course to gain a certificate of completion. Details are available in the course description on the Learning and Development Gateway.
If you are booking a place for a colleague, please ensure that you inform them of any pre-course task requirements.
Refer to the documents below for details of our 2022/23 training programme:
- Early Years training brochure (PDF, 1.4MB) - Full overview of our face to face courses and webinars, including dates, times and venues, as well as information on how to book and cancel places.
- Early Years course calendar (Excel, 30KB) - A list of our face to face courses and webinars in Excel format that you can filter by date and location.
- Network events (PDF, 1.7MB) - We offer free network events throughout the year. These events are available to any setting; nurseries, preschools, schools and childminders working within West Sussex.
2 Online training courses
We have a variety of online courses available at a subsidised price of £10.00 per login. You can purchase an unlimited number of logins.
To access our online courses: