We offer a passport certifying and return service for people from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss nationals who are applying with the Home Office for a permanent residence certificate or card in the UK.
Our drop-in service operates at Crawley Library Monday–Friday, 9.00am-12 noon.
You must visit the library within ten days of submitting your online application and bring with you:
- a printed copy of your completed application
- your completed checklist and PNN reference.
- your original passport(s) and two passport sized photographs
- all your original supporting documents as stated on your checklist.
- photocopy and certify your EEA or Swiss passport and return it to you for use while your application is being processed by the Home Office
- forward a copy of your passport, checklist, application and original supporting documents to the Home Office via secure mail.
We charge £35 per person and accept payment by debit or credit card.
Application enquiries should be made directly to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
If we experience high volumes of customers using the service on a specific day, we may be unable to accommodate all requests and you may have to attend another drop-in service at a later date.