Last updated:
14 December 2017

Request for a certificate to be apostilled or legalised

Apply for legal confirmation of a copy certificate.

The legalising of documents, including copy certificates, may be requested by an official in another country.

This process is handled by the Legalisation Office and you access this service using the link below.


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.