Bookings for the Worthing Town Hall Partnership Room have now resumed. Dates can be booked from 1 October 2021 onwards.
COVID-19 update: Ceremonies can resume from Monday 29 March with a maximum of six people in the wedding party (the couple and four guests). It is expected that from 12 April (subject to the Government roadmap) that this number will increase to 15. This maximum number includes the couple, witnesses and guests, but not the registrars and photographer.
During this period, please provide a Bluetooth mobile, preferably with your own speakers, to play your chosen music. Please ask your guests to wear face coverings, unless they are exempt from wearing one. The couple do not need to wear a face covering.
In order to keep everyone safe during the pandemic, ceremonies in this room will be kept simple.
This magnificent 1930's building, with its beautiful, twin marble staircases, boasts a charismatic charm and offers a unique setting for your wedding.
Ceremonies take place in the historic Council Chamber where the traditional leather horseshoe shaped seating gives an intimate feel, while the room can normally accommodate up to 38 guests.
- The Council Chamber can be booked on selected Fridays, subject to availability.
- The room is on the first floor and is easily accessible by lift - if you have wheelchair users in your party please ask for further details.
- There is a drop off zone for one chauffeured wedding car adjacent to the town hall - the car will then need to park elsewhere for the duration of the ceremony.
- There are various car parks available nearby for your wedding guests and the wedding car.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- There are facilities to play music from CD, mobile phones or tablets - one of your guests will need to operate them and be present at least 15 minutes before the ceremony so they can be tested.
- If you wish to view the room, it is open on Mondays from 1.00pm-2.00pm without an appointment.
- Biodegradable confetti only is permitted outside this venue.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Friday - £495
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of one certificate.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form