COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
This magnificent 1930's building, with its beautiful, twin marble staircases, boasts a charismatic charm and offers a unique setting for your wedding.
Ceremonies take place in the historic Council Chamber where the traditional leather horseshoe shaped seating gives an intimate feel, while the room can normally accommodate up to 38 guests.
- The Council Chamber can be booked on selected Fridays, subject to availability.
- The room is on the first floor and is easily accessible by lift - if you have wheelchair users in your party please ask for further details.
- There is a drop off zone for one chauffeured wedding car adjacent to the town hall - the car will then need to park elsewhere for the duration of the ceremony.
- There are various car parks available nearby for your wedding guests and the wedding car.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- There are facilities to play music from CD, mobile phones or tablets - one of your guests will need to operate them and be present at least 15 minutes before the ceremony so they can be tested.
- If you wish to view the room, it is open on Mondays from 1.00pm-2.00pm without an appointment.
- Biodegradable confetti only is permitted outside this venue.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Friday - £495
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of two certificates.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form