COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
The Worthing Library Ceremony Room is situated on the lower ground floor of the newly refurbished Worthing Library Hub on Richmond Road. This ceremony room is attractive, having recently been decorated in bright and neutral colours. Access is through the main entrance doors of the library and down the stairs on the left down to the lower ground floor. Lift access is available if required, please seek assistance from the usher or library staff for access to the lower ground floor.
The room can be viewed by appointment.
Located in the town centre, it is in a great position close to the seafront, local parks and all amenities.
- The room can be booked on Saturdays, subject to availability.
- No reserved parking space, but a drop off area to the rear of the building is available.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue.
- Wi-Fi is available (reliability cannot be guaranteed).
- This ceremony room has good access for guests with mobility issues. Due to the steps in the room, if the couple has mobility issues, please talk to us before booking about the adjustments we can make for your ceremony.
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Saturday - £427
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of two certificates.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form