COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
The Drawing Room is the largest of three ground floor rooms in the Grade II listed, Georgian building known as Park House, situated on the edge of Horsham Park.
The Drawing Room is the grandest room in the house and has the original decorative ceiling remaining virtually intact.
It overlooks the park and beautiful sensory garden that provide a wonderful backdrop for your photographs.
- One reserved parking space.
- There is an on-site public pay and display car park for guests, as well as several others nearby.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- You can view the room by appointment only.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue or in the garden.
- View the latest videos of our ceremony rooms.
- Wi-Fi is available (reliability cannot be guaranteed).
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Thursday - £466
- Friday - £516
- Saturday - £629
- Bank holiday - £693
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of two certificates.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form