COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
The Chairman’s Room is a small, ground floor ceremony room in the Grade II listed Georgian building known as Park House, situated on the edge of Horsham Park.
The intimate room offers soft comfortable seating, ideal for a relaxed informal ceremony.
There are stone steps that lead you from this room to the beautiful sensory garden to the rear of the venue, providing a wonderful backdrop for your photographs.
- One reserved parking space.
- There is an on-site public pay and display car park for guests, as well as several others nearby.
- You can video your ceremony and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- You can view the room by appointment only.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue or in the garden.
- View the latest videos of our ceremony rooms.
- Wi-Fi is available (reliability cannot be guaranteed).
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Thursday - £306
- Friday - £366
- Saturday - £427
- Bank holiday - £547
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of two certificates.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form