COVID-19 update: For the latest information about ceremonies, make sure you have read our guide regarding Ceremony restrictions during the pandemic.
The Balcony Room is on the first floor of the West Sussex Register Office, accessible by a lift or stairs.
Ceremonies can take place inside the room or on the open balcony.
The attractive balcony, planted with varied shades of foliage, makes a beautiful backdrop for your photographs. There is also a landscape garden in front of the building. You may also wish to take advantage of the memorial gardens just across the road from the register office for further photograph opportunities.
- We offer a reduced package on a Thursday morning, for those wanting a more intimate ceremony with just 10 guests.
- One reserved parking space.
- There are public car parks nearby for guests.
- You can video your ceremony, and photographs can be taken inside and outside the venue.
- Confetti is not permitted at this venue.
- View the latest videos of our ceremony rooms.
- Wi-Fi is available (reliability cannot be guaranteed).
The cost includes registrar attendance and the venue.
- Thursday (morning reduced package) - £205
- Thursday (afternoon) - £261
- Friday - £327
- Saturday - £358
- Bank holiday - £457
Fees are payable in full at the time of booking and include the cost of two certificates.
In the event of a cancellation, the fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee. Ceremonies can be postponed with no charge.
Payment is taken by credit or debit card when booking. To make a payment for a ceremony by cash or cheque you will need to arrange an appointment at the West Sussex Register Office in Crawley.
Book this venue
To book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.Enquiry form
Finding the venue
Sat nav postcode: RH10 1SS
The site is found on the corner of Southgate Avenue and Haslett Avenue East. The sat nav postcode will display Haslett Avenue, which leads to the mini roundabout at the entrance to the site.
We are in the same building as Crawley Library, with our own entrance.