Senior Midday Meals Supervisor
|Location||St Wilfrid's Catholic Primary School, Burgess Hill|
|Address||St Wilfrids Catholic Primary School, School Close, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9RJ|
|Telephone No||01444 235254|
10 hours per week
|Senior Midday Meals Supervisor
Grade 3, £18, 562 pro-rata per annum, permanent contract
Mon-Fri 1130-1330 Term Time Only
Closing Date: 15 October 2021 Start Date: asap
We are looking to recruit a Senior Midday Meals Supervisor. In addition to the usual duties of an MMS, this individual would also be responsible for supervising and assisting the MMS team. You would work closely with the School’s Office Manager, and in conjunction with our OPAL Play Leader for the outside lunchtime provision.
Duties to include;
• Co-ordinating and directing the lunchtime team to ensure effective deployment of team members.
• Effective supervision of the team to ensure appropriate standards are met with regard to behaviours in the hall
• Ensuring the MMS team meet regularly to update team members on relevant school news and to listen to their feedback and issues.
• Relaying communications from teaching and office staff to ensure that MMS team is aware of any information that needs to be acted upon.
• Assisting with the production of the MMS roster and updating when necessary
The successful candidate will be able to engage with children, support and care for them, deal with any issues in a calm and positive way and ensure that lunchtimes are safe, positive and happy.
An application form and a full job description are available on our website, http://www.st-wilfrids-burgesshill.w-sussex.sch.uk or email email@example.com
St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding children. The post will be subject to satisfactory references, health checks and Disclosure and Barring Service checks. This will be done by means of applying for a DBS certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, spent or unspent. Proof of the right to work in the UK will also be required.
|Posted Date:||1 October 2021|
|Closing Date:||15 October 2021|