Teaching Assistant With Midday Meals Supervisor
|Salary||£18,198 - £18,933 Pro Rata|
|Location||Castlewood Primary School|
|Address||Castlewood County Primary School, Castlewood Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9US|
|Telephone No||01403 734822|
32.5 hours per week for 6 Months
|Experienced Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant with Midday Meals
Required as soon as possible to work 5 days per week.
The total hours will be 32.5 hours per week during term time only. This includes 27.5 a week as a Teaching Assistant (mornings:8.30am–12:00pm; afternoons:1.30-3.30pm) and an hour each day as a Midday Meals Supervisor (12:00–1:00pm).
• Teaching Assistant (WSCC Grade 3: £18,562-£18,933 pro rata)
• Midday Meals Supervisor (WSCC Grade 2: £18,198-£18,562 pro rata)
Castlewood Primary School (200 on roll) is a one-form entry school situated in the sought after village of Southwater just outside Horsham. We are a successful, forward looking school with high expectations, seeking to find the right person who is hard working, enthusiastic and who is committed to becoming part of our team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with Upper KS2 aged children with a range of SEN needs including attachment, trauma and behaviour needs.
• Is passionate about every child’s learning progress.
• Can provide an excellent learning environment that focuses on learning, where all children are valued and encouraged to succeed.
• Engages and motivates children to do their best and responds to children’s needs with flexibility, using a range of strategies.
• Can lead intervention groups in Year 5 or 6 to support children in a range of subjects including phonics, speech and language, handwriting and maths.
• Can work as part of a team and liaising successfully with parents and the whole school community.
• Shows good communication skills.
Is flexible, resilient, optimistic and enthusiastic.
We can offer you:
• Support within and the whole school team including the SENDCo
• A school with a caring ethos where every child matters
• Excellent resources and learning environment.
• Personalised and whole school CPD
Visits to the school are normally warmly welcomed but due to the current Covid-19 situation, may not be possible at this time. We hope we have provided you with enough information but please feel free to contact the school office on 01403 734822 if you have any questions.
If you feel that this is the job for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects the staff team to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS and qualifications check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th January 2021
Interviews: Week commencing, Monday 1st February 2021
If you have not been contacted by the interview date, then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
|Posted Date:||15 January 2021|
|Closing Date:||29 January 2021|
|Interview Date:||w/c 1st February 2021|