2 Teaching Assistant
|Location||Steyning CofE Primary School|
|Address||Steyning CofE Primary School, Shooting Field, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3RQ|
|Telephone No||01903 813420|
|Contract||Temporary, Part-time, Term-time|
15 hours per week
|Steyning CofE Primary School
2 Posts for Teaching Assistants in Year 1
15 hours (5 afternoons 12.15 – 3.15pm) to start asap
Fixed Term contract until end of July 2021
This is an opportunity to use your Early Years’ experience to improve the outdoor provision in our Year 1 classes and improve progress for our children who have missed so much of their EYFS time due to the pandemic. Here at Steyning C of E Primary School we recognise this need and want two Teaching assistants help support the Year 1 Team to make up for lost time and to bring their experience and passion .Come to Steyning and make a difference to our children.
Do you have?
• Experience and/or qualification in working with children in Early Years.
• The ability to use your own initiative and be self-motivated
• The ability to inspire and motivate pupils ;
• The ability to be flexible and change to meet children’s needs when required:
• An understanding of the issues and barriers which can affect children’s learning;
• A warm, sensitive manner when dealing with both children and adults from a range of backgrounds;
• The drive to work hard and make a difference;
• To be organised and have good time management;
• An honest, reflective and analytical approach to monitoring the impact of your own performance.
What we offer:
• Close working relationship with our Year 1 team staff
• Appropriate training to meet the needs of children
• A lovely environment
• Friendly and approachable staff;
• Friendly and appreciative pupils
Steyning Primary School is committed to the Safeguarding and Welfare of all pupils and staff and any appointment is subject to all of the relevant employment checks including an enhanced DBS.
Closing date: Noon on Mon 19th October 2020
Interview Date: 22nd October 2020
|Posted Date:||9 October 2020|
|Closing Date:||19 October 2020|