|Salary||Grade 3 (£18,065-£18,426) pro rata|
|Location||St Paul's Catholic College|
|Address||Jane Murray Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8GA|
|Telephone No||01444 873898|
|Required From||as soon as possible|
|Contract||Permanent, Full-time, Term-time|
37 hours per week
|This is an exciting opportunity to join our school office team and we are
looking for someone who can successfully:
• Provide a welcoming environment for anyone visiting the College.
• Work constructively and effectively as part of a team.
• Develop constructive relationships with other agencies/professionals.
• Support the overall ethos, aims and work of the college.
• Liaise and work effectively with teaching and support staff teams.
• Provide clerical support for Parents Evenings, Awards Evenings and Open Evenings.
Please visit our website for further details: www.stpaulscatholiccollege.co.uk
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
|Posted Date:||5 March 2020|
|Closing Date:||27 March 2020|
|Interview Date:||to be advised|