Welcome | How the system works | Subscription service
| Search | Bargains | View basket
How the system works
- Browse the list or the bargains.
- Click the box next to the title(s) you are interested in.
- You can continue submitting new searches by clicking 'search' at the top of any page up until the point you submit your order.
- View your basket at any time to check the items you have reserved.
- Click 'Place order' then follow the instructions on the order form.
- Please read the privacy statement & disclaimer
- Once you have filled in the form and pressed Submit:
- An email will be sent to the Sales Manager to process the order.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. This will give details of your order.
- The phone number of your requested library will appear on the confirmation email, so that you can ring to check it has arrived before you collect.
- You then have another week to collect it.
- Your order should be in the library you have requested within 1 week.
- Payment must be made when you collect the item.
- If you do not collect within 1 week, the item will be returned into the system.
- There is no obligation to purchase should you decide that the item is not suitable.
If you experience any problems using the system, please contact:
Email: Bibliographical Services