Information for members of the LGPS and those with police, firefighter, teacher and NHS pensions
Last updated:
26 June 2017

Contact details

Contact us if you have a question about the LGPS or your circumstances have changed.

If you have changed your home address, email address or phone number, you can update your records online by logging into your personal Hartlink Online account.

If you need to update other personal details, such as your name or marital status or you want to change your bank details, contact the Pensions Team:

You should also contact the Pensions Team if you:

  • wish to claim payment of your deferred benefits
  • have any queries on the information provided on this site
  • have any queries regarding your benefits.

If contacting us by email, please include:

  • your full name
  • your National Insurance number
  • your date of birth.

It is also useful for us to know your current pension scheme membership status, for example:

  • Contributor - please also provide the name of your current employer
  • Deferred Pensioner (a leaver with benefits deferred until retirement)
  • Pensioner.

Please note: We are currently experiencing high work volumes and will aim to respond within 20 working days either by email or post.


Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.