Employers' Procedure Manual
The Employer Procedure Manual provides scheme employers with a toolkit. It includes procedural notes, forms and useful links all in one place. It should help you to understand key processes and your responsibilities under the West Sussex Pension Fund (WSPF).
Hartlink Exchange (HEX)
The HEX portal is currently under development to ensure the best employer experience.
The four 'employer schedule' templates that were available in this section have been temporarily removed until the development is completed.
Should you have any queries relating to HEX, email: email@example.com.
This guide explains:
- how to join WSPF and how we assess your contribution rates
- what bonds/indemnities or guarantees we might require from you
- in what circumstances we might look to terminate your admission agreement, and what happens to any liabilities that may result from this
- how we administer the fund and use pension discretions as the administering authority
- decisions you need to take as an employer and inform us of to enable us to administer the scheme on your behalf
- the costs that fall to you and how you pay for them if an employee accesses their pension early because of ill health and/or for other early retirement.
Please read it together the other fund policy documents.
- Important FAQs about your pension benefits (PDF, 88KB)
- Capita requirements for external payroll providers (PDF, 61KB)
- LGPS pension application form (PDF, 154KB)
- LGPS contact details form (PDF, 46KB)
- Signature of authority form (PDF, 49KB)
- LGPS employers technical clarifications (PDF, 50KB)
- LGPS arrangements for academies (PDF, 484KB)
- Technical clarifications - LGPS admininstering authorities and scheme employers (PDF, 53KB)