Information for members of the LGPS and those with police, firefighter, teacher and NHS pensions
Last updated:
23 January 2017

LGPS divorce forms and charges

How to let us know if you are divorcing or dissolving your civil partnership.

If you are about to divorce or are currently going through a divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership, please complete a PS02 consent form. This will allow us to provide pension information to your solicitor in connection with your divorce:

To find out about charges incurred during divorce proceedings, please read our guide:

For more information, pleaseĀ contact the Pensions Team.


Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.