Information for members of the LGPS and those with police, firefighter, teacher and NHS pensions

My circumstances have changed

Let us know if you're receiving a local government pension and your circumstances change.

If your circumstances have changed, you should let us know as soon as possible. If you have changed your home address, email address or phone number you can update your records online by logging into your personal Hartlink Online account.

If you need to update other personal details such as your name or marital status, or you want to change your bank details, please contact the Pensions Team.

Last updated:
9 July 2018

Share this