We introduced our Contact Centre to improve our customers' experience when phoning the County Council.
You can expect excellent customer service as our advisors undergo thorough training and are regularly monitored to make sure high standards are maintained.
We aim to:
- answer 80% of calls within 20 seconds
- achieve 80% customer satisfaction.
Responding to your feedback
We survey a sample of customers that get in touch with us every month. The results provide an insight into what people think of the service we provide through the Contact Centre.
Following feedback from our customers we have:
- improved our Contact us page to make it easier to find the phone number you need
- changed our booking system to register a birth, death or marriage or civil partnership. This means advisors can reschedule appointments straight away to save you making more than one phone call or waiting for us to call you back.
We have also produced a policy for our voice-telephony recording system. We use this for all but payments calls to help with:
- clarification and confirmation of the information we have been given or received
- monitoring how Contact Centre staff have performed
- staff training and development.
Recordings are kept for a period of 30 working days, after which we delete them.
Please call 01243 777100 if you would like more information.