The Horsham Enterprise Park project is to regenerate an 18.6 acre brownfield site in Horsham. Formerly owned by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, it was purchased by the County Council in December 2016.
The Park will deliver a high quality mixed commercial and residential scheme to boost the local economy.
Essential site preparation works are being carried out at the site in Wimblehurst Road, Horsham between November 2020 and March 2021.
Preparatory work taking place includes:
- disposal of building waste
- maintenance and internal strip-out of the central buildings
- ground preparation
- tree root protection
- putting up perimeter hoardings.
The main features of the outline Horsham Enterprise Park development are:
- 25,000 square metres of employment space, such as offices and research and development use on two-thirds of the site, including a new enterprise hub or collaborative workspace for micro and small businesses
- up to 300 new homes on one-third of the site in a range of sizes, types and tenures, including provision of 35 per cent affordable housing
- community facilities for shopping and other services.
A development partner will be appointed early next year to work with the County Council to deliver the vision for the regeneration of the site.
More information is available on the Horsham Enterprise Park website.