Director of Public Health and Health and Social Care Commissioning: Judith Wright.
Head of Public Health: Catherine Scott.
- Principal Manager, Public Health Research Unit: Jacqueline Clay
- Public Health Consultant, Children and Families: Dr Ann Corkery
- Public Health Consultant, Health Settings: Dr Peter Hayward
- Public Health Consultant, Healthy Lifestyles: Dr Kate Bailey
- Public Health Consultant, Later Life: Dr Rachel Gill
- Public Health Consultant, Wellbeing and Partnerships: Dr Farhang Tahzib.
Cabinet Member for Community Wellbeing (and Deputy Leader): Christine Field.
- Public health
- Drug and alcohol action
- Domestic abuse
- Adult skills and learning
- Rights of way
- Outdoor environment (coast and countryside matters, including South Downs National Park)
- Art and heritage liaison
- Gypsy and travellers' policy
- Police liaison.
Health and Social Care Commissioning
Head of Health and Social Care Commissioning: Catherine Galvin.
- Head of Contracts and Performance: Karen Wells
- Head of Safeguarding: Sam Bushby
- Interim Head of Continuing Healthcare: Kate Hurley
- Senior Commissioning Manager (Mental Health): Tom Insley
- Senior Commissioning Manager (Learning Disabilities): Philip Pragnell.
Reporting to Judith Wright:
- Head of Children and Families Commissioning: Alison Nuttall
- Head of Integrated Adult Care Commissioning: Martin Parker
Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Health: Peter Catchpole.
- Health and health partnerships
- Adult social care services
- Adult safeguarding
- Dementia services (including Friendly Communities).
Cabinet Member for Children - Start of Life: Peter Evans.
- Think Family
- Children's social care
- Educational attainment and skills
- School liaison
- Youth services.