Director of Public Health: Dr Nike Arowobusoye.
- Principal Manager, Public Health Research Unit: Jacqueline Clay
- Public Health Consultant, Children and Families: Dr Ann Corkery
- Public Health Consultant, Health Settings: Dr Peter Hayward
- Public Health Consultant, Healthy Lifestyles: Dr Kate Bailey
- Public Health Consultant, Later Life: Dr Rachel Gill
- Public Health Consultant, Wellbeing and Partnerships: Dr Farhang Tahzib.
Cabinet Member for Community Wellbeing (and Deputy Leader): Christine Field.
- public health
- drug and alcohol action
- domestic abuse
- community safety
- gypsy and travellers' policy
- police liaison.
Health and Social Care Commissioning
Head of Health and Social Care Commissioning: Catherine Galvin.
- Head of Contracts and Performance: Karen Wells
- Head of Safeguarding: Sam Bushby
- Interim Head of Continuing Healthcare: Kate Hurley
- Senior Commissioning Manager (Mental Health): Tom Insley
- Senior Commissioning Manager (Learning Disabilities): Philip Pragnell.
- Head of Children and Families Commissioning: Alison Nuttall
- Head of Integrated Adult Care Commissioning: Martin Parker
Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Health: Peter Catchpole.
- health and health partnerships
- adult social care services
- adult safeguarding
- dementia services (including Friendly Communities).
Cabinet Member for Children - Start of Life: Stephen Hillier.
- Think Family
- children's social care
- youth services
- youth justice
- children and families health
- Special Educational Needs.