Name the Bridge Competition
The public chose The Adur Ferry Bridge as the name for the new
The announcement followed the result of a public vote from a
shortlist of six names drawn up by a judging panel, made up of
representatives from Shoreham-By-Sea organisations.
The names came from a list of over 60 suggestions put forward by
The Adur Ferry Bridge will allow pedestrians, cyclists and
mobility scooter users to reach the town centre from Shoreham
The full result of the public vote:
- The Adur Ferry Bridge - 131 votes
- The Coronation Bridge - 79 votes
- The De Haura Bridge - 64 votes
- The Jubilee Bridge - 39 votes
- The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Bridge - 25 votes.
page (third party services may set cookies)