A to Z search:

Pay or challenge a parking ticket

In West Sussex parking tickets, or Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) as they are officially called, are issued and enforced by our district and borough councils.

All correspondence relating to a Penalty Charge Notice should be directed to the issuing authority. You can pay or appeal your parking ticket online, by phone, in person or by post through the issuing council. All contact details are on the back of the ticket.

More information

Details of how on-street parking restrictions are enforced in West Sussex see our Parking enforcement pages.

Find the location of your nearest Parking Shop on our 'Apply for an on-street parking permit page' in order to pay a PCN in person.

Share this page (third party services may set cookies)

© Copyright 2015 West Sussex County Council, County Hall, Chichester PO19 1RQ.

  • Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu
  • Pashto
  • Gujarati

Privacy policy | Disclaimer | Site map
Site implementation by Unified Solutions Logo Unified Solutions Ltd